With my upcoming trip of the year looming closer, I can’t help but feeling a little stressed about it. I’ve got so many things I need to do, perhaps jotting them down here will make me feel a little better.
- Applying for my UK visa, and actually doing it instead of writing a blogpost about visas.
- Start collecting all the necessary document for the said visa application, which includes these.
- Change my return flight to extend my trip for another 3 weeks.
- Book all hotels in Europe.
- Research on all the trains that I have to take.
- Figure out how I’m going to pack 5 weeks worth of clothes into a shared luggage.
- Start saving money to cover for my trip expenses.
- Search for inspiration on what to make my family wear this year. For my Europe trip last year, we all wore matching shirts that I bought them from Nepal.
- Give Netherlands my full support in the World Cup (now that England is ousted) through this pixelated live streaming.
So much to do, so little time.